In the cafe at the next table it was a small hen party. The crystal clink of glasses and brisk voices resounded.
- Ann, where do you meet him? Just on the street, or what?
- Well, no, of course. When I divorced my ex-boyfriend, it's probably for two months daddy's car sell: BMW seventh model and Gelendvagen.
- And what happened then?
- One fine evening a buyer, wearing a russian police t-shirt, came on the ad:
- Hello, are you Ann? Gelendvagen sell?
- Yes, sell, let's go, itís on the side of the house should be checked. My father had parked there.
Together with young man clad in russian police t-shirt we approached the car. Buyer, as it turned out, the name Victor. He slowly walked around the car, carefully inspecting every inch.
- Well, well, the machine is not broken, do not painted - it's good, now let's start motor, listen to how the engine is running.
I called Dad and his phone, unfortunately, not available. I said:
- I'm sorry, Victor, but unfortunately, the keys and documents with my father, he should be here any minute. Let's wait a bit.
- Well, no question, but at least let's enter in a cafe, drink coffee, and see through the window, when your father will do. If we located at a table near the window, it will be clearly seen the whole street.
So we sat, a closer look at this young man in a russian police t-shirt, then I called my mother - to know where daddy, and she said that my father immediately flew to Bulgaria and mistakenly took with him all the documents and keys from Gelendvagen.
That's the story.
- Wait, wait, Ann, and where from your father seventh BMW model and Gelentvagen if he worked all his life as a simple worker in the factory, and the pension has more than modest? You said yourself.
- Marina, I thought you are beautiful and intelligent, and it turns out that you're just beautiful. I explain again, just for you: our yard was someone BMW and someone Gelentvagen, so I gave the announcement of the sale to her man in russian police t-shirt to meet ...
- Ann, you deceived russian police? How could you?! ...
The girls laughed so contagious that even exemplary family man turned around to enjoy their fun. Wife frowned at him.